National Release Guide is designed to assist mortgage industry professionals and attorneys involved in compliance with the laws and penalties associated with the satisfaction, release or cancellation, of real property mortgages and deeds of trust, nationwide. This online database is a statutory guide to the release of mortgages and satisfaction of deeds of trust for all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
You will have access to:
- State by state requirements for proper execution of release documents.
- Time limitations for releasing fully satisfied mortgages
and deeds of trust.
- Liability and penalties for non-compliance with theses time limits.
- Allowable fees to mortgagors for recording releases.
- Acknowledgement/Notarial certificate requirements.
- Sample release forms and charts.
National Release Guide enables you to administer compliance with the laws that apply to real estate mortgage releases using the most current, comprehensive information available today.
National Release Guide contains links to nearly all state laws and regulations cited using LexisNexis®. The LexisNexis cites are provided at no additional cost for our users and are available whether or not a user is a LexisNexis subscriber.
For a personal guided tour and trial of any of our products, please contact Michael Willer at 614-855-0505 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details for the 2014 conference will be made available in the near future.