CARLAW is a monthly, multi-faceted, legal reporter for legal compliance specialists in the automobile industry - automobile lessors, finance companies and companies that service the automobile industry, including law firms. CARLAW is compiled from a number of sources in an effort to present the most comprehensive monthly report of legal developments in the automobile finance and lease industry.
CARLAW will keep you informed. As they arise, important developments are delivered to subscribers electronically via Email Alerts. Once a month, we publish a full report of the prior month's developments. The full report contains the complete text of all reported cases, newly enacted state legislation, state and federal regulations and state attorney general opinions. It also contains summaries of each reported case as well as various other items of interest to subscribers.
CARLAW relies upon numerous computerized searches to track state legislation, regulatory developments and state attorney general opinions. The results of these searches are reviewed to identify developments that are likely to be of interest to subscribers. Our State Editors contribute material for publication, and materials from other sources (including materials provided by subscribers) are added to items identified in the computer search and by our State Editors.
For a personal guided tour and trial of any of our products, please contact Michael Willer at 614-855-0505 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal developments reported from all agencies and congress, including federal legislation.
- State developments reported include legislation, regulations, attorney general actions and other items of interest.
- Items added daily.
- Track pending state legislation and regulations and receive email alerts when items go final.
- Monthly summary provided of all important developments in the industry.
- Receive email alerts of important developments between monthly summaries.
- Case summaries provided by the attorneys at Hudson Cook, LLP for all cases reported each month (averaging 50+ summaries monthly).
- LexisNexis access to all citations in Litigation section included.
- Special sections dedicated to privacy, security breach, dealer interest.
Details for the 2014 conference will be made available in the near future.