For pricing and a personal guided tour and test drive of any of our products, please contact Michael Willer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Servicing of residential mortgage loans by banks, savings and loan associations, and licensed lenders and servicers
- First mortgage and home equity loans, home equity lines of credit
- First and second liens, closed-end loans, open-end lines of credit
- Motor vehicle retail installment
- Indirect auto leasing
- Non-motor vehicle goods and services
- Boat/RV and related products
- Direct/installment loans, either unsecured or secured by personal property
- Data privacy, data security, and marketing
In-depth analysis of the laws that affect consumer credit transactions.
- Question and answer format
- Each module contains between 160-200 questions organized by categories
- Answers and analysis provided by Hudson Cook, LLP
- One-click searching with "saved searches"
- LexisNexis access to all citations included
- Receive email alerts when updates occur
Consumer automobile financing and leasing. more »
Consumer housing finance and home equity lending. more »
Data privacy, data security, and marketing. more »
Consumer unsecured and personal property-secured lending. more »
These industry standard publications report on the latest regulatory developments in their respective areas of coverage.
Spot Delivery is a concise, easy-to-read, monthly legal update that you can depend on to provide timely answers to legal questions you face every day. This newsletter addresses complex legal issues from an industry perspective; it also keeps you informed on new legal developments affecting your business.
Spot Delivery provides authoritative, reliable information in easy-to-read, plain English.
The newsletter provides familiar factual scenarios, identifies the legal issues involved and presents real court resolutions and suggestions on how you might avoid similar legal pitfalls.
This practical, useful publication will provide you and your management team with valuable knowledge designed to increase awareness of legal consequences attendant to everyday business decisions. more »