For pricing and a personal guided tour and test drive of any of our products, please contact Michael Willer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Servicing of residential mortgage loans by banks, savings and loan associations, and licensed lenders and servicers
- First mortgage and home equity loans, home equity lines of credit
- First and second liens, closed-end loans, open-end lines of credit
- Motor vehicle retail installment
- Indirect auto leasing
- Non-motor vehicle goods and services
- Boat/RV and related products
- Direct/installment loans, either unsecured or secured by personal property
- Data privacy, data security, and marketing
In-depth analysis of the laws that affect consumer credit transactions.
- Question and answer format
- Each module contains between 160-200 questions organized by categories
- Answers and analysis provided by Hudson Cook, LLP
- One-click searching with "saved searches"
- LexisNexis access to all citations included
- Receive email alerts when updates occur
Consumer automobile financing and leasing. more »
Consumer housing finance and home equity lending. more »
Data privacy, data security, and marketing. more »
Consumer unsecured and personal property-secured lending. more »
These industry standard publications report on the latest regulatory developments in their respective areas of coverage.
Spot Delivery is a concise, easy-to-read, monthly legal update that you can depend on to provide timely answers to legal questions you face every day. This newsletter addresses complex legal issues from an industry perspective; it also keeps you informed on new legal developments affecting your business. more »
Basis Points is a monthly publication designed to keep creditors informed about the current trends and legislation that will affect the way they do business in this new era of regulation and re-regulation. more »