InstallmentLaw™ is a monthly, multi-faceted legal reporting service for legal compliance professionals and law firms in the consumer unsecured and personal property-secured lending industry interested in installment lending, student lending, payday lending, title lending, pawn transactions, prepaid cards, and open-end lines of credit, including credit cards. InstallmentLaw is compiled from numerous sources to provide a monthly report of legal developments in the industry.
Important developments in the industry are added to the publication as they arise. If a development is significant, we will deliver an email "alert" detailing the new development. Once a month, we publish a full report highlighting the prior month's legal developments. The full "Highlights" report contains the complete text of key reported cases and summaries of those cases, state and federal legislation, state and federal regulations, state attorney general opinions and news releases, and news releases and updates issued by state regulators, as well as various other items of interest to subscribers.
InstallmentLaw relies on numerous computerized searches to track legislation, regulatory developments, and reported cases. Our editors review the search results to identify developments likely to interest subscribers. Our State Editors, who are attorneys practicing in this industry, also contribute material for publication. The final result is InstallmentLaw.
For a personal guided tour and trial of any of our products, please contact Michael Willer at 614-855-0505 or by email at email@example.com.
- Federal developments reported from all agencies and congress, including federal legislation.
- State developments reported include legislation, regulations, attorney general actions and other items of interest.
- Items added daily.
- Track pending state legislation and regulations and receive email alerts when items go final.
- Monthly summary provided of all important developments in the industry.
- Receive email alerts of important developments between monthly summaries.
- Case summaries provided by the attorneys at Hudson Cook, LLP for all cases reported each month (averaging 50+ summaries monthly).
- LexisNexis access to all citations in Litigation section included.
For a demonstration and free trial of our latest legal reporter, please contact Mike Willer at (614) 855-0505. Click here for more info.